Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A chance of WHAT?????

Howdy all I am finally getting this thing up and running. SNOW is the four letter word of the day! We are expecting to get our first snowfall of the year today. We are due.....I still haven't lit the furnace yet. But between all the crockpots and microwaves going - not to mention supper in the oven and 3 sermons left to outline I should be okay. I expect to have photos up and going by the middle of next week. So you can get an idea of my inspiration and production in the spinning world. Speaking of supper - it smells wonderful - what are your favorite meals? Tonight I am making "Dotties roasted veggies and sausage". My WH (wonder hubby) likes it as do I. Kids don't complain when they are home. We have a blended family 2 boys 2 girls. Oldest is in Seattle, next one is in the Navy (married to another navyman she is...lol), another is in Tuscon, and the youngest is in the Wichita Kansas area attending college. We own 2 rabbits and claim a hoard of neighborhood children. How big and where are your families? Well enough of an intro today....these sermons arent gonna write themselves...lol.

No comments: