Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's been a long week

Excuse my absence....we have had 4 deaths in our family in the past week, in addition to me fighting the flu in addition to my graduation have made life not only sleepless but stressful. Good thing knitting lowers my blood pressure...lol. I have been working on finishing binding a wedding quilt, in addition to knitting a cable scarf in a gorgeous purple, plum, black sock weight yarn from the rockin' sock club. Still plying up a few pretties I had in the stash. (pics will follow as soon as the snow and roads allow me to fetch the prints from the go-gittem 20 miles away). Maybe Santa will bring me a digital camera if not maybe the birthday fairy. Time will tell. Oh I want to thank you Amber for sending the link for the stitches. I deeply appreciate it. And for my future reference do any of you know where I can find a traveling slip stitch that was pictured in this winters edition of Interweave Knits???

No comments: