Friday, November 18, 2011

upcoming holidays

Well WH and I have had one of our 4 Christmas's and it was wonderful. We had our Christmas together a little earlier than usual ..... like last night when I finished working at the store...we had the new e-readers and netbooks come in so we decided to splurge on each other and get one of each. The majority of my morning has been spent on the phone with the internet help desk trying to unleach my 5 neighbors systems and add the two new devices. The remainder of my day will be working on the chocolate pullover, doing two meals worth of dishes and figuring what on earth we are having for dinner....sounds rough I know but seeing as how next week is a complete nightmare for those of us who do internet shipping and inventory for a living.....I can deal with it! I will post again soon, provided my cracked fingers ever stop bleeding.

No comments: